Our aim is to maximise the value and minimise the risk associated with the management and anaerobic digestion of a wide range of bioresources, including food waste, manures and slurries, crop residues, biosolids and biomass ashes.
Aqua Enviro offer impartial advice and support on all aspects of anaerobic digestion, from feedstock specification and pre-treatment to digestate quality management and enhancement. We will work with you to de-risk and optimise your process, whether you process waste materials (source-segregated or mixed), energy crops, or agricultural residues.
Over the last 20 years, we have been at the forefront of the anaerobic digestion (AD) market in the UK. Aqua Enviro’s previous and current projects include multiple technical support contracts combining training, PAS 110, process optimisation, bespoke investigation, troubleshooting and digester monitoring support.
Other previous projects include the process verification of the £26m thermal hydrolysis plant at Bran Sands for Northumbrian Water, food waste and MBT digestion facilities, and high rate AD processes for complex liquid effluents. Some examples of our key services our listed below
To find out more about the services we offer please contact:-
Technical Sales Manager, Paul Pickard on t. 01924 242255 or e. email@example.com
Process optimisation and support
Maximising biogas production and enhancing day-to-day operability
• Feedstock characterisation and recipe formulation
• Design and implementation of performance monitoring plans
• Trace element testing and interpretation
• Training for operators and plant managers
• Plant Data interpretation and reporting (including remote SCADA log-in and support)
Digestate quality and value added
Meeting customer requirements and developing products
• PAS 110 and BCS compliance
• HACCP planning
• Product development and testing, from glasshouse to field
• Regulatory compliance / end-of-waste