Receive regular updates on conferences and training events
I really have got renewed enthusiasm for my work through a better understanding of what I am dealing with and the influences I can have!
Be assured that I would thoroughly recommend your training, it really was money well spent.
Andrew Catling, R and K Drysdale
New! - Digester Mixing Assessment Service
28 Jun 2012
Digester mixing is critical to ensure maximised plant capacity and stable performance but mixing can often be sub-optimal leading to dead zones and operating problems including:
- Reduced biogas yield & revenue
- Non-compliant digestate
Aqua Enviro has developed a simple monitoring package comprised of Lithium Tracer testing and monitoring to assess digester mixing. Our Approach is as follows:
- Attend site, dose lithium and sample over 1 day
- The client records flow rates and sends regular digestate samples to Aqua Enviro over 2 retention times
- The working volume of the digester, retention time, short circuiting and dead zones are calculated
- A report assessing the impact of mixing on performance and revenue is produced with optimisation recommendations as appropriate
The cost of this service is between £5k to £10k depending upon the size and number of digesters. For more info please contact us.